Oval,Boat-Shaped,Scalloped... Pattern Instructions
- Use these instructions for any oval, boat-shaped, tapered, or table that doesn't have straight sides.
- Pull your table apart slightly. If your table does not open in the middle please contact us for further instructions.
- Spread a piece of paper over half the table, hanging down over the edges. You can use wrapping paper, brown paper or taped-together pieces of newspaper (No plastic, cloth, or tissue paper). Please do not cut out the pattern.
- Smooth out the paper so that it lies flat and place a few books or other weights on the paper to keep it from sliding.
- Holding a crayon or pencil flat (do not use a marker or pen), run it along the center crack and all the way around one end of your table. Trace the edge of the top flat surface of half the table - do not include any bevel or edging.
- Fold up the paper and write your name and order number on it.
- Please do not cut out the pattern.
- Send it to us at Superior Table Pad, 3010 N. Oakley Ave., Chicago, IL 60618.